Friday, October 23, 2009

Caché

So this will be my first official blog post. Apparently, playing around with msn space isn't enough to satiate my desire to annouce my food endeavors. Of course, it's going to take some time to get situated. Setting up this account alone took me 30 minutes.

It's been a millenium since my last entry, ever since laziness snuck in. But I actually remembered to lug my camera this time!

Caché deserves a post.
It features a Spanish/Vietnamese/Japanese/Italian menu with a French technique.



We started off with a mason jar of Foi Gras Parfait, pure creamy decadence. I could have finished the jar off all to myself if cholesterol wasn't an issue.
Next up were the oysters with pink pepper mignonette, so fresh and perfect.

The last dish was Portobello Mushroom with spinach and goat cheese. The pungent goat cheese and portobello balanced each other quite nicely, standard fare, nothing to write home about.
Overall, I'de say stick with the appetizers. They seem to outshine the main courses. Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment